Shortlisting partner suppliers after going through a rigorous vendor selection programme, Saklain’s Coterie selects almond suppliers for extracting the oils at the company owned facility.
Almond oil has been used since times immemorial for various home cure applications. It is a commonly used oil in homes at least on this part of the world. Of course, the success lies in the quality of oil and the technique of application.
Some of the important uses of almond oil among its vast application area are below.
- Almond Oil is used for any skin type. It improves complexion and retains glow.
- Almond Oil soothes irritation and inflammation.
- Almond Oil delays ageing process and lightens dark circles.
- Pour a few drops of almond oil in your palm. Dip your fingertips and apply gently on your scalp. Massage slowly in small circular motions and feel the comfort. Almond oil adds luster to the hair making them healthy.
- Almond Oil nourishes hair & smoothens hair cuticles. It makes hair long, strong & thick.
- Sweet almond oil can be used as carrier oil in aromatherapy and massage therapy.
- Almond oil controls hair fall and regular massage with the oil adds shine to the hair.
- Application of almond oil provides relief to strained muscles.