Lavender mist loaded with lavender essential oil can be used for many benefits.
• Spray the mist on your pillow and bed sheets, and musty rooms if needed in order to generate a fresh atmosphere for inducing a relaxing sleep
• This can also be used for your furniture or an air freshener at any given space (at home or your workstation) to add a calming and welcoming note.
• Whenever you feel stressed or anxious, spray a few drops on your handkerchief and inhale slowly
• You can also spray the lavender mist directly on your face and body to feel revitalized and experience inner calmness. This also gives you that fresh and lingering aroma that can be a great substitute for your regular cologne or perfume.
• You can also apply on your palms for inhalation.
This is recommended to be applied on certain vital points to open up the "chakras" of the body and keep your mind and body receptive, adaptive, and open to new possibilities and adventure. This sets the mood for any calming or meditative exercises such as yoga. This will surely give you that boost of energy whenever and wherever you need it. More so, lavender mist provides great benefits for the skin too!
- Air freshner
- Body receptive
- Body Adaptive.
Roses are very beneficial to skin . The Rose Water from Saklain’s Coterie is a great facial Toner. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.Wet a soft cotton ball with chilled rose water and dab it on cleansed skin. Its mild astringent properties help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin.Key features
- Acts as a Cleanser
- Provides UV protection.